Seth Earley delivered a very well received presentation at the 2014 AIIM Conference titled, “KM Finally Becomes a Reality Through Search-Based Applications.” If you missed it, don’t fret. Seth recorded this 24 minute video lecture covering the same material from that presentation. In it he discusses:
- How search engines see your content.
- The difference between derived and applied metadata.
- What makes an application ‘search-based’.
- Characteristics of a great search-based application.
- How your enterprise information architecture will make or break your SBA.