STC’s 2018 Technical Communication Summit & Expo is going mobile with the AttendeeHub event app! We teamed up with CrowdCompass to build an app that will make the 65th anniversary Summit a lot more valuable for our attendees, exhibitors, and speakers. This app will include networking, schedules, social media and much more, all in the palm of your hand.
Attendees will receive email instructions from CrowdCompass by 21 March on how to download the AttendeeHub mobile app.The emails will come from the domains crowdcompassmail.com or crowdcompass.com. Please whitelist these domains through your email provider.
Here are a few benefits and reasons why we encourage all Summit registered attendees to use the app:
- Access the most up-to-date event schedule and customize your conference experience and agenda with personal appointments.
- See all the speakers, read their bios, and view their presentations.
- Check out the exhibitors and locate their booths more easily through an interactive map of the Expo Hall.
- Receive important updates about schedule changes, announcements, and entertainment through the app’s push notifications.
- See who’s attending and share contact information by networking with other attendees and exhibitors.
Want to get a great group rate on the Summit? Enroll your team of five or more technical communicators in STC’s Corporate Value Program, and they will all become eligible for member registration rates for the Summit. Sign your team up today! It’s a win-win for your company and for your employees.
Need to earn CEUs toward your CPTC currency? The 65th Technical Communication Summit & Expo provides 8 CEUs toward maintaining your CPTC certification.