Date(s) - 10/13/2018
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Ready to work smarter, not harder? Would you like more time in your day?
Join us to uncover what’s in the cloud for you: task management, scheduling, and managing client relationships. This workshop will also discuss how automation can save you up to 5 hours a week, and what tools you need to go mobile and get out of the office.
- Learn which cloud apps to use with email, task, and document management as well as scheduling and content management software
- Discover how to use automation to increase productivity around daily business tasks
- Determine what tech/software allows you to be mobile and work outside the office
- Learn how to manage passwords so you can keep your data safe
- 9:30 am – Registration/Networking
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Presentation
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm – Networking Lunch
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm – Presentation and Hands-on Interactive Session
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Networking Program
The registration fee is $60 for one person and $90 for two. The fee includes coffee, beverages, and pastries in the morning and a networking lunch.
Seating is limited, so register today!
About the Presenter
April Merritt of Ilios Digital Organizing is a born organizer who specializes in information organizing. She focuses on using technology to streamline your workflow, making you more productive and helping your business grow and prosper. She works with PCs and Macs, iOS and Android, and web based programs.
This event is sponsored by Society for Technical Communication San Diego (STC San Diego) and the San Diego Professional Editors Network (SD/PEN).
Cost: $60 for one person and $90 for two