Date(s) - 05/05/2019 - 05/08/2019
Hyatt Regency Denver
STC’s annual conference is around the corner! Join your San Diego chapter in Denver, CO May 5-8, 2019. We will be there for the entire conference starting on Sunday and ending on Wednesday. We will be staying at the Hyatt Regency in Denver where Summit is taking place. If you are planning on attending, be sure to let us know so we can connect at the Summit. If you haven’t registered yet, it’s not too late! There are reduced rates for students and retirees and you can register for the whole conference or just a single day. Check out the STC Summit registration rates page.
The STC Summit celebrates its 66th anniversary in 2019 and features top-notch presenters to discuss key trends, issues, and cutting-edge solutions in technical communication. The Summit also provides networking opportunities with colleagues and thought leaders in the field.
The STC Summit includes the following opportunities:
- Education sessions in the following areas: Content Design and Delivery; Tools and Technologies; Training Development and Delivery; Project Management, Leadership, and Career Development
- Opening Keynote speaker on Sunday night.
- Expo Hall, with numerous vendor demonstrations for products, services, and technology in the world of technical communication.
- The Honors Event (Tuesday evening), where the best and brightest in the industry are honored by the Society.
- An exciting Closing Session “Tech Comm’s Influence and Impact” with three speakers: Saul Carliner, Ginny Redish, and Karen Schriver.
- Evening social events
Aside from the robust educational schedule, there are also fun events to attend including karaoke, a dine-around, museum tours, and hiking!