Date(s) - 05/17/2020 - 05/21/2020
Join STC San Diego at Summit. REGISTER NOW
STC’s annual conference is around the corner! The Summit will be taking place virtually online. You can now join your techcomm colleagues without needing to travel. If you haven’t registered yet, it’s not too late! Students can register for the entire conference for only $250 and retirees $595. There are single day rates also. You can also attend full-day and half-day workshops. Check out the details on the STC Summit registration rates page.
The STC Summit features top-notch presenters to discuss key trends, issues, and cutting-edge solutions in technical communication. The Summit also provides networking opportunities with colleagues and thought leaders in the field.
Join STC San Diego at Summit
The STC Summit includes the following opportunities:
- Education sessions in the following areas: Content Design and Delivery; Tools and Technologies; Training Development and Delivery; Project Management, Leadership, and Career Development
- Opening Keynote speaker on Sunday night.
- Expo Hall, with numerous vendor demonstrations for products, services, and technology in the world of technical communication.
- The Honors Event where the best and brightest in the industry are honored by the Society.
- An exciting Closing Session “
- Evening social events
Aside from the robust educational schedule, there are also fun events to attend.
Attending Summit is a career booster
Here are a few examples of the benefits of the STC Summit:
- 100+ education sessions on Content Design and Delivery; Tools and Technologies; Training Development and Delivery; and Project Management, Leadership, and Career Development. See the list of currently scheduled sessions here: https://summit.stc.org/2020-full-schedule/.
- Preconference workshops and STC Certification training — in-depth training on a variety of popular topics. See this year’s schedule here: https://summit.stc.org/preconference/.
- Practical and inspiring keynotes
- Invited sessions by industry leaders
- Tech comm Exhibit Hall — learn about tools and services that could improve your systems and processes, and meet the vendors of the ones you currently use.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and vendors who can be future resources on technologies and processes.
- Knowledge gained can be shared with your team and applied quickly on the job.
The STC Summit is an investment in your career, so even if your company can’t reimburse your attendance this year, you should consider funding this event yourself. What you will learn will be invaluable to you and your career for a long time to come!