Buy your event tickets on Eventbrite. STC San Diego organizes many events so you can meet others in technical communication; learn more about the profession; and stay current with tools, methodologies, and trends in technical communication.
- Educational Program Meetings
- Professional Development Workshops
- Virtual presentations
- Pub Socials
Upcoming STC San Diego Events
[events_list_grouped mode=”yearly” scope=”past” orderby=”event_start_date” order=”DESC”]
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with our latest happenings. It’s free for both STC members and non-members.
The primary goals of STC San Diego are to:
- Build the techcomm skills of members at all experience levels, leveraging the knowledge of experienced members to deliver formal and informal guidance to the community of practice.
- Build the STC San Diego through a proactive combination of activities that includes member recognition, internal and external partnerships, and awareness activities.
- Provide a forum and mechanism for the free exchange of knowledge, ideas, and skills.
- Build lifelong relationships and advance your career through participation in STC’s global community of technical communicators.
I attended a recent STC San Diego presentation on UX Writing and both presenters alluded to companies enticing employees to leave their current positions and go to work for them. This prompted me to think about two things: What creates passion about a job and a company and how do you maintain this passion and excitement over time?-Anne Hempy
Read more here